THE ALCHEMY OF YOGIC ARTS WITH BRAD HAYA weekend immersion: June 14th - 16th 2019
AN IMMERSIVE THREE DAYS WITH WORLD CLASS YOGA & MEDITATION TEACHER BRAD HAY
Explore the ancient, powerful systems of Ayurveda, Yoga and Tantra and begin to see them as one whole and complete integrated system.
In this weekend intensive you will explore the ancient, powerful systems of Ayurveda, Yoga and Tantra and begin to see them as one whole and complete integrated system. These ancient systems combined create the worlds oldest, most comprehensive & sophisticated holistic approach to health, happiness and ultimately freedom.
Ayurveda focuses on the health and medical aspects and its goal is to keep us healthy and vibrant while realising our full potential. Classical Yoga hones in primarily on the operations of the mind, psychology and consciousness through Meditation. Tantra integrates everything and is ultimately about the masterful use of energy in all of its forms including the mind, physical body and subtle body.
Date: Friday 14th June – Sunday 16th June
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm Friday and 9:30am – 5:30pm both Saturday and Sunday with 1hr & 15min lunch break each day.
Venue: Yoga Vidya, 45 Wentworth Street Port Kembla
Investment: $335 per person (standard price).
Teacher: Brad Hay
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Ayurveda, Yoga & Tantra – The Sciences of Self-Healing & Realisation
- Sankhya Philosophy – The 24 Cosmic Principles of the Universe
- 5 Great Elements and their 10 sets of qualities
- 3 Biological Humors (Doshas) Vata, Pitta, Kapha
- Your Primordial Nature and Current state of being (Prakriti and Vikriti)
- 3 Primordial Forces of Nature- The 3 Gunas
- 5 Pranic forces that control all body functions (5 Prana Vayus)
- The psychology of transformation
- Tantra & The masterful use of energy
- Tantric Hatha Yoga – Sacred Fire Worship through your Practice
- Secrets of Yogic Alchemy- Prana, Tejas and Ojas
- Ayurvedic Principles for mastering your Tantric Yoga Practice
- Ayurvedic Tantra Yoga as Therapy
WHAT WILL THIS LEARNING BRING TO YOUR LIFE AND YOUR PRACTICE?
- A deeper and broader understanding of how these sciences (Ayurveda, Yoga & Tantra) work as an integrated system together and cover all aspects of a vibrant life….and beyond!
- Learn how to practice daily Ayurvedic/Yogic purification techniques
- Gain awareness of the cycles of nature and how to best relate to and navigate through them
- Learn to practice Hatha Yoga skilfully and with purpose
- Experience practicing with more focus on the subtle body to go far beyond the physical body
- Techniques to gain balance, stability, strength and power to be the best version of yourself and fulfilled you highest purpose in life
- Learn self enquires techniques to over come our stories and obstacles of the mind
- Learn to use Tantric Hatha Yoga Techniques to best serve your unique constitution and purpose
- Learn the process of deeply healing yourself through the Vedic Yoga Arts.
Brad is a Senior Certified Para Yoga Master Trainer and student of Yogarupa Rod Stryker.
ABOUT BRAD HAY
“Brad is an exceptional Yogi, one who is helping to brighten the light of Yoga in the world today. A powerful being, he embodies the best of what Yoga has to offer–the benefits of years of deep practice, a broad and rich understanding of the ancient teachings and a wonderfully accessible and joyous presence.” – Yogarupa Rod Stryker
Brad Hay is a world class Yoga and Meditation teacher, a practitioner of Ayurvedic Medicine and a life enthusiast. His professional teaching experience stretches over 19 years and he has practiced Yogic related techniques for over 30 years. Brad’s students highly regard him as a very knowledgeable, intuitive and powerful teacher with great patience and compassion. He invokes practical wisdom and embodies a deep understanding of the Tantra Yoga Tradition.