We are so happy you have made the first step towards a life enriched by regular yoga practice.
Your course starts one Wednesday 1st May 7:30pm – 9pm.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Please bookmark this page for your reference.
1. Our studio is located at 45 Wentworth Street Port Kembla. You can park on the street out the front of the studio at this type of night. You can also park at the car park at the back of the studio which can be accessed via Wentworth Lane or Allen Street. Simply walk through the vacant block next to us to get to the studio. Remember you will be finishing at 9pm – so street parking is the nicer option.
2. Please arrive 15 minutes early to class on the first session, so that you can fill out an orientation form and talk to the teacher about any injuries you might have and as well as your yoga goals.
3. Wear comfortable clothing that you can easily move around in, gym wear or lose fitting clothing is best. Just keep in mind that when you are “downward facing dogging” loose shirts fall up, so you might want a snug shirt, shirt tucked in or something underneath. You will appreciate your clothing being breathable.
4. You don’t need to bring anything – however if you have your own yoga mat and would prefer to use it then please bring it along. You might also appreciate a water bottle.
5. Shoes, personal belongings and mobile phones are all to be left in the designated “foyer” area. We keep the practice area clean and free from distractions. For the benefit of you and your fellow students.
6. Lastly, please download the studio app (links provided below). You will be automatically signed in to all the classes in the course block. If you can’t make any of those classes you can make them up with any other class on the studio timetable.
6. Please note that we charge a $50 fee if you wish to transfer to a different course intake date.